Business acquisition or sale
Buying or selling your business is an extremely important step in your entrepreneurial career. In order to optimize the transaction from a tax and strategic point of view, it is important to partner up with an experienced team to analyze your needs.
Here are a few steps that will arise when selling or purchasing a business:
- Define which criterias are non-negotiable from your perspective when looking for a business/investor;
- Perform a business appraisal of your target/your business when selling;
- Negotiate with the other party on a sale/purchase offer;
- Deal financing conditions;
- Perform/supervise due diligence;
- Deal signature at closing session;
- Post closing price adjustment, if applicable.
There is no doubt that such crucial steps require the help of professionals and we can help you through this process.